NCA Regional Input Reports
Developed to inform the 2013 National Climate Assessment, this series comprises nine regional reports that highlight past climate trends, projected climate change and vulnerabilities, and impacts to specific sectors. The state of the art information in each report comes from a broad range of experts in academia, private industry, state and local governments, NGOs, professional societies, and impacted communities. These reports also include case studies on topics such as adaptive capacity; climate change effects on freshwater availability and quality; regional and community economies; urbanization, transportation, and infrastructure vulnerabilities; ecosystem services; and agriculture sustainability.
Titles in this series:
- Climate Change and Pacific Islands: Indicators and Impacts
- Coastal Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerabilities
- Climate Change in the Midwest: A Synthesis Report for the National Climate Assessment
- Climate Change in the Northeast: A Sourcebook
- Climate Change in the Northwest: Implications for Our Landscapes, waters, and Communities
- Oceans and Marine Resources in a Changing Climate
- Climate of the Southeast United States: Variability, Change, Impacts, and Vulnerability
- Assessment of Climate Change in the Southwest United States
- Great Plains Technical Input Report
The National Climate Assessment reports are available in print and electronic format on our website and at major online retailers, including Amazon, Apple, Google, Kobo, and Sony. Titles below are available to order or pre-order now. Upcoming titles will be posted as soon as they become available.